Jack Trice Stadium Rules
Bags allowed under Clear Bag Policy and are still subject to beings search:
- Plastic, vinyl, or PVC clear totes that do not exceed 12x6x12 inches and do not have a logo larger than 4.5×3.5 inches
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bags (i.e. Ziploc or similar);
- Small clutch bags no larger than 4.5×6.5 inches;
- Exceptions will be made for bags containing items required for medical, family, or child care.
- 20 oz unopened or empty bottle of water per person
- Items required for medical, family, or child care needs
- Backless cushions that are less than “16
- Bags adhering to the Clear Bag Policy stated above
- Coolers or containers
- Backpacks, fanny packs, large purses (larger than 6.5” by 4.5”)
- Cameras with lens longer than 6”
- Video cameras
- Pets, excluding service animals
- Weapons of any kind including concealed
- Alcoholic beverages
- Food & Beverages
- Beach balls
- Toilet tissue
- Artificial noisemakers
- Seat cushions with a back, larger than 16”, or with a zipper/pocket/compartment
- Anything that may be found unsuitable by the management of Jack Trice Stadium at the point of entry
For safety purposes, any vendors or partners who are interested in flying drones around football events will need to get the appropriate airspace waiver from FAA and approval from ISU Facilities and Management (FP&M).
Patrons must have their tickets scanned out upon exit of the stadium in order to re-enter. The ticket then will be scanned upon re-entry into the stadium. Re-entry will be allowed at all gates. Re-entry will not be allowed before kickoff or after the start of the 4th quarter.
Smoking is prohibited in MidAmerican Energy Field at Jack Trice Stadium.
All patrons without proper credentials refrain from entering the field level at any time. Violators will be subject to arrest and prosecution.